Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Love Our Dining Hall

When I first started working here at McKesson in the Westminster office, I'd usually bring my lunch in and eat at my desk.

Then, one day, I needed to have a meeting over the lunch hour, so I ran down to the dining hall to find out if there were any options to have a catered lunch in the conference room we were working in.

That was the day I met Brad Rossini, the Food Service Director for Eurest at McKesson at Westminster. Brad was so helpful and friendly. He was very accommodating with my request and gave us plenty of delicious options. It was then that I recognized what a superior dining hall is available to those of us who work here!

Since then, I've frequented the dining hall often and it's always a treat! There are many healthy options and a great variety of delicious entrees and salads for breakfast and lunch. And when I saw Brad again, he remembered my name and gave me a friendly hello. He really demonstrates true customer service and what a difference it can make.

Brad has gotten promoted and his last day at this site will be Friday, but I wanted to dedicate my blog post this week to telling "the world" that he and his team have definitely contributed to my workplace happiness.
Thank you, Brad, and good luck with your new position!

No comments:

Post a Comment