Saturday, April 18, 2015

Join My Happiness Circle


I am starting a Circle and would like you to be part of it.  It's easy to get started, just follow this link:   http://projecthappiness.org/happiness_starts_here

Because of all my interest in "Happiness," I'm subscribed to a site called "Project Happiness," and recently signed up to be one of the first leaders of a "Happiness Circle."   I received a "Circle Kit" and prompts and suggestions for how to run a Happiness Circle.  The next step is to invite friends.

Even though I have over 800 Facebook "friends," historically I haven't gotten too much interest in any of this "touchy-feely" kind of stuff, so I'm a little skeptical about how big my circle is going to get, but actually, this is a great opportunity for me because I really wanted to research "virtual connection."

So, what I'd really like to do is form two Happiness Circles...  one of them would meet face-to-face (as the Circle Kit suggests). The other would be a "Virtual Happiness Circle" and we would "meet" either with a conference call, a virtual meeting room, or maybe through some other tool...  It would give people more flexibility, but I'd like to come up with some exercises designed to help create friendships and trust, to see how people bond when they aren't face-to-face.  (I'd like to write a book and create a workshop about forming strong virtual teams, so this would help with that research.)

If you have any interest in being part of my Happiness Circle, click the link above, and also leave me a comment or email.  If you don't live close to Superior, Colorado, let me know if you'd be willing to be part of a Virtual Happiness Circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment